Terms and Conditions of Use
Leaks application shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any content transmitted or made available via the application, and shall not be responsible or liable for any error or omissions in that information.
Leaks and its components are offered for creators and content purposes only, we are not owners of any content in application. After our permission, creators are responsible for content they allow to sell and have copyrights for.
Content from the creators comes from YouTube, which can often have ads in it or can be restricted (not allowed) in some countries.
1. You must be at least 13 years old to use the Service.
2. You may not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content via the Service.
3. You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, followers, username, or any account rights. With the exception of people or businesses that are expressly authorized to create accounts on behalf of their employers or clients, Leaks prohibits the creation of and you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide or provided to Leaks upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
4. You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other Leaks users.
5. You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
6. You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Service, including, without limitation, your or any other person's credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
7. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Service and your Content (defined below), including but not limited to, copyright laws.
8. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or materials (collectively, "Content") that you submit, post or display on or via the Service.
9. You must not create or submit unwanted email, comments, likes or other forms of commercial or harassing communications (a/k/a "spam") to any Instagram users.
10. You must not use domain names or web URLs in your username without prior written consent from Leaks.
11. You must not create accounts with the Service through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
1. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service or your access to the Service for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to you.
4. We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
5. We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username for any reason.
7. You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of the Service, whether online or offline. You agree that Leaks is not responsible or liable for the conduct of any user. Leaks reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor or become involved in disputes between you and other users. Exercise common sense and your best judgment when interacting with others, including when you submit or post Content or any personal or other information.
8. There may be links from the Service, or from communications you receive from the Service, to third-party web sites or features. There may also be links to third-party web sites or features in images or comments within the Service. The Service also includes third-party content that we do not control, maintain or endorse. Functionality on the Service may also permit interactions between the Service and a third-party web site or feature, including applications that connect the Service or your profile on the Service with a third-party web site or feature. For example, the Service may include a feature that enables you to share Content from the Service or your Content with a third party, which may be publicly posted on that third party's service or application. Using this functionality typically requires you to login to your account on the third-party service and you do so at your own risk. Leaks does not control any of these third-party web services or any of their content. You expressly acknowledge and agree that Leaks is in no way responsible or liable for any such third-party services or features. YOUR CORRESPONDENCE AND BUSINESS DEALINGS WITH THIRD PARTIES FOUND THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE SOLELY BETWEEN YOU AND THE THIRD PARTY.
1. Leaks does not claim ownership of any Content that you post on or through the Service. Instead, you hereby grant to Leaks a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to use the Content that you post on or through the Service.
2. Some of the Service is supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that Leaks may place such advertising and promotions on the Service or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
3. You acknowledge that we may not always identify paid services, sponsored content, or commercial communications as such.
4. The Leaks name and logo are trademarks of Leaks, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Leaks. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of Leaks, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from Leaks.
5. Although it is Leaks intention for the Service to be available as much as possible, there will be occasions when the Service may be interrupted, including, without limitation, for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment. Also, Leaks reserves the right to remove any Content from the Service for any reason, without prior notice. Content removed from the Service may continue to be stored by Leaks, including, without limitation, in order to comply with certain legal obligations, but may not be retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, Leaks encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. In other words, Leaks is not a backup service and you agree that you will not rely on the Service for the purposes of Content backup or storage. Leaks will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Services, or the loss of any Content. You also acknowledge that the Internet may be subject to breaches of security and that the submission of Content or other information may not be secure.
7. You acknowledge and agree that your relationship with Leaks is not a confidential, fiduciary, or other type of special relationship, and that your decision to submit any Content does not place Instagram in a position that is any different from the position held by members of the general public, including with regard to your Content. None of your Content will be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of Leaks, and Leaks will not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Content you provide.
8. It is Leaks policy not to accept or consider content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials other than those we have specifically requested and to which certain specific terms, conditions and requirements may apply. This is to avoid any misunderstandings if your ideas are similar to those we have developed or are developing independently. Accordingly, Leaks does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas, and takes no responsibility for any materials or ideas so transmitted. If, despite our policy, you choose to send us content, information, ideas, suggestions, or other materials, you further agree that Leaks is free to use any such content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials, for any purposes whatsoever, including, without limitation, developing and marketing products and services, without any liability or payment of any kind to you.
1. We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
2. If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
Time Limitation on Claims
You agree that any claim you may have arising out of or related to your relationship with Leaks must be filed within one year after such claim arose; otherwise, your claim is permanently barred.
Governing Law & Venue
The information provided within the Service is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject Leaks to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. We reserve the right to limit the availability of the Service or any portion of the Service, to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction, at any time and in our sole discretion, and to limit the quantities of any content, program, product, service or other feature that Leaks provides.
Last Modified: February 26, 2018
Information You Choose to Give Us
When you interact with our services, we collect the information that you choose to share with us. For example, most of our services require you to set up a basic Leaks account, so we need to collect a few important details about you, such as: a unique username you’d like to go by, a password, an email address, a phone number, and your date of birth. To make it easier for others to find you, we may also ask you to provide us with some additional information that will be publicly visible on our services, such as profile pictures, a name, or other useful identifying information. Other services, such as paymentwall, may also require you to provide us with a phone number, debit or credit card number and its associated account information.
How We Use Information
1. develop, operate, improve, deliver, maintain, and protect our products and services.
2. send you communications, including by email. For example, we may use email to respond to support inquiries or to share information about our products, services, and promotional offers that we think may interest you.
3. personalize the services by, among other things, suggesting friends or profile information, or customizing the content we show you, including ads.
4. provide and improve ad targeting and measurement, including through the use of your precise location data.
5. enhance the safety and security of our products and services.
6. verify your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
7. enforce our Terms of Service and other usage policies.
Our services are not intended for—and we don’t direct them to—anyone under 13. And that’s why we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 13.